"Off to College" Gift Certificates

If your child is 18 or older, he or she should execute a Health Care Proxy with HIPAA Release (release of health privacy law allowing medical providers to speak with you in an emergency) and a Durable Power of Attorney to provide you with authority to deal with the college or other entities for financial and contractual issues.  


describe the image   

Click me